The Mighty Heart Course
The Mighty Heart Course combines two streams of wisdom, both essential to developing the leaders needed to tackle our current crisis:
1. Profound knowledge and training in the practical skills of conflict transformation.
2. Decades of peacebuilding experience and expertise.
The Course for organisations will show you how to use conflict and crises successfully as a source for transformation. We listen to your challenges and bring forward the components of the course that will help you the most; whether that be decision-making, communication, well-being, values or purpose. We work with small leadership teams to groups of more than 150 people. You and your team will learn how to shift energy; from anger and anxiety to action; from fatigue to service, developing an overall safer and thriving atmosphere at work.
We host the course usually in 10 modules over 10 weeks, delivered online. That will offer your team:
- The skill of deep listening to transform the conflicts people are facing
- Compassionate communication needed to prevent arguments escalating
- A way to change your inner critic into a wise guide
- The skill to use anger as a fuel for transformation
- The sense of your own strong presence to call on in a crisis
- A way to develop intuition as a wise guide in making decisions
- Enlargement of your capacity to speak truth to power
- The skill to take a stand on an issue you care about and be fully heard
- The integrity to be in service to the world, like Nelson Mandela.
All these skills require one thing…the expansion of the heart. Each module is backed by exercises and small group discussions, and participant are provided with a workbook that fully illustrates all the material with stories and space for personal reflection.
Change-makers and experts on heart intelligence from around the world provide you with the real possibility of transformation.
Dr. Scilla Elworthy
Founder, The Mighty Heart and Business Plan for Peace
International NVC Trainer
Founder, Leader as Healer Program
Former senior UN official
Founder, Centre for Peacebuilding and Reconciliation
Founder, Aware Girls
Founder, Building Bridges of Peace
Founder, FemmeQ & Shine Your Light
CEO, Peace Direct
Lead Facilitator Mighty Heart
The Mighty Heart Course reveals emotions that might have otherwise been covered up. It is a powerful new way to connect with colleagues as we encounter each other as humans, not only colleagues. The trust within the course allows for an open heart, vulnerable but irresistibly genuine. Thank you!
– Oliver Lange, Head of H&MBeyond
I signed up for the Mighty Heart Course, knowing how much work I had still to do in order to learn to effectively manage conflicts and see how I would be of service to the world. The course structure, the master facilitators, teachers, and hosts, the community and the integrated tools used, have enabled me to live from my heart and with more authenticity, compassion and listening. The course with its intense 10-week journey is a must for those who are curious, who want to make a difference and want to further our collective work towards building a better future.
– Ankur Kamalia, Former Managing Director at Deutsche Börse Group and UBS
In a world where people are facing more and more uncertainty, loneliness, complexity and conflicts we all need new perspectives on how to develop in these times. The Mighty Heart course is a lighthouse to find your way back to your heart to open up to find your real compassion! Guided by Scilla Elworthy and outstanding visionary leaders you will get a deep dive into an awakening heart-driven leadership approach. This 10 week course will bring you back to all the fundamental questions which really matter in your life – for you, your loved ones and the world. Deeply grateful that I had the possibility to be a part of this wonderful journey and develop further.
– Angela Gallenz, Head of Human Resources, Central Europe H&M
Ready for transformation?
Learn more about the course for you by contacting our team. Please include your priorities and who you’d like to host the course for. We look forward to hearing from you.